Over the past few decades, purchasing health foods in Poplar Bluff, MO to improve one’s overall wellbeing has become increasingly popular. Customers flock to our shop to purchase a variety of organic and all-natural foods and supplements which do wonders to boost health, and in some cases, make life easier. Apple cider vinegar is one of the popular goods we sell that can almost act as a cure-all for a variety of ailments. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about apple cider vinegar:
- Acid reflux treatment: Prescription and over-the-counter medicines can help alleviate the symptoms of acid reflux and heartburn, but those medicines are sometimes pretty expensive. Thankfully, apple cider vinegar can help for a fraction of the cost. Mix one cup of apple cider vinegar and one cup of water and drink it in five minutes to help lessen the pain and discomfort associated with acid reflux and heartburn.
- Natural conditioner: People will spend hundreds of dollars on products that are supposed to help improve their hair’s shine. But what’s in those hair care products? That can be tough to say. Who knows what all those different chemicals can do to your scalp after prolonged use? Instead of coughing up tons of cash for chemicals, mix one cup of water with one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to increase your hair’s shine. Rub that solution in your hair three times a week for best results.
- Teeth whitener: Going along with the previous point regarding our personal appearance, we all want white teeth! Popular teeth whitening chemicals may work, but they’re also expensive. Instead of paying top dollar for a great smile, rub apple cider vinegar on your teeth for one minute each day. The acid will help remove stains, thus improving your smile.
- Soothe a sunburn: It’s that time of year again where everyone needs to be wearing sunscreen to avoid a sunburn. Folks who forget to apply the proper amount of sunscreen before going outside will surely regret it! However, a solution of 1 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of coconut oil and lavender essential oil rubbed on your skin will help get your burnt skin back to normal.
- Repel fleas: Apple cider vinegar isn’t just for humans—it can really benefit your pets, too! Mix a 50/50 solution of apple cider vinegar and water and rub it on your pet’s coat once a day for several weeks to repel fleas.
- Natural household cleaner: You’d probably never think that health foods in Poplar Bluff, MO can help give you a cleaner house, but you may be surprised! Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mix of apple cider vinegar and water, and use it just as you would any other cleaner. The acid in the vinegar will do wonders to kill bacteria and germs.
If any of the benefits listed above sound like something you’d like to experience, stop by The Bee Hive Natural Foods. We carry several brands of apple cider vinegar that are sure to improve your life in a number of ways!