In the world of vitamins and supplements, it can be easy to feel a little lost and confused, especially if you aren’t very well versed in all the different options. After all, a typical health store will have an entire aisle devoted to them at least, and different ones go in and out of popularity, with different people claiming different effects. So, how do you sort through the noise and find the best vitamins in Poplar Bluff, MO?
One good way to start is to ease into supplements by taking a basic, standard regimen that is safe and effective for virtually anyone. There are certain supplements that have been proven legitimate time and time again, and that medical professionals and vitamin shops alike swear by.
With this in mind, we have compiled this list of the five most essential vitamins. We hope this serves as a helpful starting point for you on your supplement journey:
- Fish oil: Fish oil is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which medical professionals believe is key to having a healthy brain and a strong heart. This supplement is also very effective in reducing inflammation throughout your body, which is a common health problem many of our customers face. Fish oil is easy to find on the shelf at any health store, and simple to work into your daily routine.
- Probiotics: When you are sick, your doctor might prescribe antibiotics, which kill harmful bacteria in your immune system. However, there are also healthy bacteria that you want to keep alive and make more of, and probiotics can help. People who suffer from inflammation in their digestive system, or elsewhere in their body, have seen great success after adopting a daily probiotic regimen.
- Protein: We probably don’t have to explain what protein is—most people know that it is found in meat, fish, lentils and beans, and helps give us energy to last throughout the day. It also helps jump-start your metabolism, and is very effective at helping you feel full. This is why many people turn to protein-packed foods when trying to lose weight.
- Magnesium: Magnesium helps our bodies digest food, get a full night’s sleep and manage our stress levels. If you have been feeling tired and stressed out lately, your solution could lie in taking daily magnesium supplements! Look for this helpful supplement at the next visit to the health store.
- Vitamin D: Our bodies naturally absorb vitamin D from the sun’s rays, so you might not need to take this supplement during sunny summer months. But during winter, or during a time period when you aren’t getting outside very often, this vitamin ought to be taken as a supplement. It is good for strong bones, physical fitness and even your mental health.
Now that you are more familiar with the most essential vitamins on the market, we hope you will visit The Bee Hive Natural Foods and give them all a try. We are proud to be your source for safe, effective and affordable supplements and vitamins in Poplar Bluff, MO.