Cannabidiol oil, or CBD oil, is popular for many conditions, including anxiety, pain, insomnia, and neurological disorders. You may be new to it and wonder, "How do I take CBD oil?" The good news is that you have plenty of options depending on your preference. Let’s explore some ways you can use CBD oil.
What To Do With CBD Oil
There are several ways you can use CBD oil, but you’ll want to pay attention to the strength of the oil. Generally, about 250mg of CBD oil is a great starting point. However, it can vary depending on what you are doing with the oil.
Here are some ways you can use CBD oil.
1. Smoothies. CBD oil can have a strong, earthy taste that doesn’t appeal to every taste. Mixing it in a smoothie is a great way to get the benefits of CBD oil without the taste. You can experiment with combinations to give your day a delicious and calming start.
2. Coffee. Many people avoid drinking coffee because they feel jittery from all the caffeine. However, there are several CBD coffee to help combat the anxiety of consuming caffeine. You can still get the energy rush without all the jittery feeling.
3. Salad Dressings. I bet you didn’t think of this one. You can incorporate CBD oil into salad dressings quickly and easily. Simply add a few teaspoons of CBD oil to your favorite dressing, or create your own with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Sweet Treats. Now we are talking! There’s no better way to incorporate CBD oil than including it into your favorite batch of brownies. They are also perfect for those long road trips when you need a treat. They are also great to keep in the refrigerator to keep the CBD oil fresh.
5. Topical Rubs. You can get pretty fancy by creating a rub or balm with CBD oil. You can blend it with fragrance and coconut oil to spread on your skin. CBD oil is excellent for sore muscles, aches, and pains. It’s also helpful for women during menstruation.
6. Capsules. You can also put CBD oil in capsules, and it is an excellent option to take CBD oil consistently. However, it could take a little time to see any effects.
CBD oil is effective for treating many conditions, and there are a lot of creative ways to take it. Always determine your preference, and use it in safe amounts.