Homeopathic medicine can do more for you than you might realize. While most people tend to use only medication from the doctor or pharmacy, homeopathic remedies can also help you heal. You can help heal your body without all the added chemicals with ingredients like arnica and calendula.
7 Homeopathic Remedies To Keep on Hand
1. Arnica – This herb is part of the sunflower family and helps to do a great deal for the body. When asking what does arnica do, arnica first helps to manage pain. It can also help with swelling, muscle soreness, reduction of bruises, and minor injuries. It is safe to use on children and can be great as a gentle option if you are unsure what else to do.
2. Calendula – This herb can also be called English marigold. It is often used to help with redness and can help to heal and treat burns, soothe diaper rash, and more. When asking what does calendula do, it does a great deal.
3. Arsenicum Album – This herb can be used to help with stomach troubles. It helps with food poisoning, indigestion, and heartburn. It can also help with diarrhea and vomiting and help you feel better.
4. Pulsatilla- This is an herb that can be used to help with symptoms that are often associated with common colds. This can be anything from a runny nose to a stuffy nose and even things like a cough. It is also great for earaches.
5. Hypericum Perforatum – This flower can be used to help with pain reduction and with cuts and other pain. It can also help prevent infection and help to treat things like abscesses, hemorrhoids, cuts, and even bites.
6. Gelsemium – This plant is often used to help ease the effects of a cold and help with weakness, being very tired, and being dizzy, and potentially headaches.
7. Nux Vomica – This herm is used to help with sour stomach, vomiting, and even bloating. It can be used when you eat something that does not agree with you or that upsets your stomach. It can also be used to help with pain and gas.
How To Use These Remedies
You may not know how to use these ingredients to help ease your symptoms. If you are unsure how to use these items, take the time to find these ingredients in easy-to-use delivery methods. Many can be found in creams and gels meant to help with pain and injury. Some are found in tablets or capsules, and you can also find some of them in teas.
It is essential that you take the time to find the right delivery method for what you are dealing with. There are so many ways to take these ingredients and use them to help you; you just have to take the time to find the treatment that will work for you.