We all want to look and feel better, especially as we age. Everyone’s skin loses elasticity, and our bodies have a longer recovery time from illnesses, injuries and exposure to pollution, toxins, allergens and more. Luckily, our bodies are well equipped to deal with this, and we can make it even easier when we get the right supplements to repair the body and skin in Poplar Bluff, MO.
While looking for the latest skincare advances is tempting—who doesn’t want skin to rival a newborn’s, after all—vitamins and supplements can provide better and longer-lasting results. All you need to know is which ones are the best for your needs:
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps your skin by maintaining its softness, texture and moisture. That’s because it’s loaded with antioxidants and free radicals that help your skin regenerate. While you can get vitamin E from natural sources like nuts, seeds and plant oils, it’s also available in supplement form.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K has long been known to help heal wounds. It’s essential in helping blood to clot, and helps reduce scarring when applied topically. You can get vitamin K creams as well as supplements, and it’s naturally found in oils, grains and green vegetables.
- Vitamin C: Collagen is what makes our skin look fresh and youthful, and vitamin C helps with its production, along with the repair and growth of tissues. If you smoke or drink, you’re likely depleting your collagen at a faster rate—make sure you’re getting plenty of this supplement to make up for it.
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B makes your skin look brighter and helps reduce water loss in your skin. If you’ve ever noticed your skin looks more wrinkly when you don’t drink enough water, let vitamin B help—and make sure to stay hydrated for best results.
- Vitamin A: Do you have blemishes or wrinkles? Vitamin A is crucial for helping your skin fight these surface-level issues. It’s an antioxidant, and can help your body fight a number of conditions in addition to keeping your skin looking great.
- Vitamin D: You already know that vitamin D is important for bone and muscular health, and can have an effect on mood—but did you know that low levels of vitamin D correlate with poor skin conditions?
- Zinc: Finally, zinc is another important supplement that helps tissue regeneration as well as supports your immune system.
Get supplements to repair your body and skin in Poplar Bluff, MO
The Bee Hive Natural Foods makes it easy to find the supplements to repair your body and skin in Poplar Bluff, MO. In addition to natural and organic supplements, we also offer organic food, beauty products and beverages that are guaranteed to make you feel healthier and happier. If you’re not sure what types of products will work for you, ask one of our friendly, knowledgeable sales team members, or reach out to us today to learn more about our selection. We look forward to assisting you soon!