Organic products seem to get more and more popular each year. All-natural toothpaste is one of the products that has really taken off recently. There are dozens of brands out there offering toothpaste that’s free of chemicals like fluoride and sodium lauryl sulfate.
Instead of those chemicals, organic toothpastes are made of ingredients like mint, peppermint and spearmint oil. These products provide the same clean feeling as a traditional tube without all of those chemicals.
If you’re asking yourself, “Should I use natural toothpaste?” keep reading. This post will cover everything you need to know.
Reasons to consider organic toothpastes
Making the switch from a traditional toothpaste to an organic one can be a little scary for some folks, especially if they’re loyal to a certain brand. These are the reasons to make the leap to all-natural toothpaste:
- Chemical-free: Take a look at your current bottle of toothpaste. We’re willing to bet you don’t know what half of those ingredients are or what they do. Some of them might even be hard to pronounce unless you’re in the dentistry field. Organic toothpaste only contains natural ingredients that you can even grow in a garden.
- Effective: Some people are turned off by all-natural toothpaste because they think it won’t work as well as their current brand. But that’s not the case—organic toothpastes are just as effective as traditional ones. Your teeth will be just as fresh after you switch to an organic product.
- ADA–approved: If you’re wondering if you should use natural toothpaste because you’re concerned about what dentists might say, rest easy. Many organic toothpaste products have a seal of acceptance from the American Dental Association (ADA).
Buy your organic products from Bee Hive Natural Foods
Now you know the advantages of organic toothpaste—but do you know where to buy your organic products? The answer is Bee Hive Natural Foods. Here are a few reasons customers come to us:
- Vast selection: We’re the only store you need when it comes to buying high-quality organic products. Whether you need all-natural toothpaste or shampoo, we’ve got you covered. We even carry health foods, supplements, homeopathic goods and much more. Plus, we can place a specialty order if we don’t have what you’re searching for.
- Helpful staff: Navigating through an organic goods store can be difficult if you’re used to shopping at a traditional grocery. That’s why we’re here to help. Our staff members can help you locate what you need, and they can recommend certain products if you’re having trouble.
- Affordable pricing: Some people get scared when they see an organic product because they think it’ll be more expensive. That’s not the case at Bee Hive Natural Foods. We have some of the best prices on all of our products, so you won’t break the bank when you shop with us.
Stop by Bee Hive Natural Foods if you’re still on the fence about switching to natural products or if you’re ready to make a purchase. Our staff members can cover all of the advantages of organic toothpaste and help you find the perfect product for you.